So Let Them now be Joined in Wholly Matrimoney
Services & Fees
- Legal marriage ceremonies;
- Renewal of marriage vows ceremonies: and
- Commitment celebrations (for couples who have been or are about to be legally married overseas)
Let’s meet each other initially. Tell me your plans and see if you think I’m the Celebrant for YOU. There’s no fee for this initial chat meeting.
Being a full time celebrant I’m not limited to week ends or evenings to meet with you or to conduct your ceremony – I have great availability for you to chose YOUR time! Check my AVAILABILITY calendar page.
Call or contact me to arrange our first meeting (see my Contact page).
Inclusions in my services
- My commitment to ensure your ceremony is personal, professionally prepared and presented. Along with my experience of many years as a Celebrant having conducted hundred’s of ceremonies.
- The appointment when you lodge your Notice of Intention to Marry form (NOIM) with me, pay the booking fee and we begin our planning.
- All legal paperwork provided to you, handled and lodged promptly.
- Exclusivity – it’s your day and I make YOU my priority. No other bookings that will compete with my time for your ceremony!
- Celebration marriage certificate presented to you on your wedding day (compulsory to provide to every couple)
- A folder of examples of Orders of Ceremony, ring vows, poems and readings for loan to you while you plan your ceremony.
- Your ceremony written to your requirements.
- A letter of proof of lodgement of NOIM (if required for visa applications).
- PA system, a signing table and chair.
- Local rehearsal within the week before the ceremony (if requested).
- Presentation copy of your Order of Ceremony.
- A Marriage Ceremony portfolio containing written information that must be given to all marrying couples.
- Information on ceremony venue suggestions (if required)
- A comfortable and quiet meeting place.
- Reasonable access to me throughout the planning, ceremony day and post ceremony (if required).
- My personal travel costs, parking, venue admission fees and overnight accommodation (where applicable).
- Research for any special requirements for your ceremony (when requested).
- Provide a backup Celebrant in an emergency.
- Can arrange a presentation copy of your ceremony translated into another language – perhaps for your non-english speaking family (at cost).
Lesser inclusions for a small or legals-only ceremony.
$800 full fee (incl accomm & travel) to south coast, in the mountains or the Highlands.
$700 larger ceremony (all Celebrant inclusions)
$500 just what’s required to be legally married – no “ceremony”. (A NSW Registry marriage fee is currently around $550+ – as a comparison).
$400 Renewal of Marriage Vows OR Commitment Ceremony
PAYMENT OF FEES for any type of Ceremony as follows;
$200 booking fee due at time of booking Celebrant’s services (lodgement of NOIM form with Celebrant) and for work undertaken;
followed by remainder of payment paid in full up to 2 weeks before the ceremony.
Fees payable by cash, bank transfer, credit card (avail in person only)
Fee Refund Policy
1. A fee paid to retain the Celebrant’s services for any type of ceremony and at the time of lodgement of the NOIM form with the Celebrant and for work already undertaken, is not refundable.
2. When a full fee has been paid and the marriage is NOT solemnised, or the celebration is cancelled, where notice of cancellation of the ceremony is given up to 14 days prior to the ceremony date OR where the Celebrant gives notice that she cannot perform the ceremony, the Celebrant shall refund that fee, except where the fee has been paid to the emergency backup Celebrant on behalf of the marrying couple.
3. In other cases the Celebrant may refund a fee.