Services provided by Canberra Marriage Celebrant Judy include;
- Legal marriage ceremonies;
- Renewal of marriage vows ceremonies: and
- Commitment celebrations (for couples who have been or are about to be legally married at another time and place.)
Let’s meet each other initially. Tell me your plans and see if you think I’m the Celebrant for YOU. There’s no fee for this initial chat meeting.
Being a full time celebrant I’m not limited to week ends or evenings to meet with you or to conduct your ceremony – I have great availability to fit in with your timing!
Call or contact me to arrange our first meeting (see my Contact page).
“ONLY YOU TWO“
LEGALS ONLY ceremony- with just 2 witnesses
- My commitment to ensure your ceremony is personal, professionally prepared and presented. Along with my experience of many years as a Celebrant having conducted hundreds of ceremonies.
- The appointment when you lodge your Notice of Intention to Marry form (NOIM) with me, pay the booking fee and we begin planning.
- All legal paperwork provided to you, handled and lodged promptly.
- No other bookings that will compete with my time for your ceremony!
- Ceremony conducted at your home or nearby.
- Celebration marriage certificate presented to you on your wedding day.
- I Meet with you where and when it suits you.
- Information on how to apply for your official marriage certificate.
- Provide a backup Celebrant in an emergency.
No ‘ceremony’ as such
SMALL & INTIMATE
ceremony – suitable for an intimate gathering with just a few guests
ALL ‘Legal Only’ inclusions
- Your short ceremony written to your personal requirements.
- Your small intimate ceremony held in the Canberra area.
- Presentation copy of your Order of Ceremony.
- A Marriage Ceremony portfolio containing written information that must legally be given to all marrying couples.
- My personal travel costs, parking, venue admission fees (where applicable) – travel to your venue.
- Signing table and a chair.
- A letter of proof of lodgement of NOIM (when required for visa applications).